Customer Support Agent with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Randstad Romania SRL active
View all jobs Customer Support Agent with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Randstad is recruiting enthusiastic advanced English Speakers for a US mobile phone company, through one of the biggest multinational outsourcing company from Bucharest.
- fluency in spoken and written English (level C1);
- bachelor degree;
- previous experience in customer support is a plus;
- highly organized, focus capacity;
- willingness to continuously learn and improve;
- it is important to like having a flexible schedule by working both in day and night shifts (24/7 shift work schedule).
- provide customer support for a US mobile phone company via phone and e-mail;
- help customers with complaints and questions;
- give customers information about products and services;
- process returns;
- helping customers understand the product and answering questions.
What we have to offer:
- attractive salary package;
- monthly bonuses;
- paid training;
- benefits package –meal tickets, public transportation, private health care.