IoT 2nd line Operations CS/IT
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IoT 2nd line Operations CS/IT active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day:
Provide 2nd level support function for our global IoT enterprise customers. Ensure high availability of their services by diagnosing, troubleshooting and fixing the issues detected from monitoring by the 1st line team as well as solving a high proportion of the customer complaints. Constantly improve and optimize existing ways of working and ensure a cost efficient delivery of services.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- To manage and resolve a high proportion of incidents at 2nd line, without vendor intervention.
- To provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of change requests.
- To execute or manage incident, problem and service requests including implementation of workarounds and changes including timely availability of major incident reports for any priority 1 incident and actively driving the implementation of appropriate counter measures.
- To assist in the building of knowledge and skills throughout the team and to work to continuously improve service to customers.
- Managing technical service ramp-up (installation, configuration and coordination of setup tasks) for network platforms
- Delivering operational and technical expertise for feasibilities, including delivery of cost estimations for network application operations activities during service lifecycle, to ensure services can be efficiently integrated into the existing network landscape
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Experience in a multinational environment
- English proficiency (B2-C1)
- A minimum of 3 years technical experience in the following areas: Telecom Core CS, VAS, Unix
- Basic programming skills in UNIX Shell Scripting
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.