Supplier Capacity Coordinator - Purchasing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
Analyze long term demands on component level also considering launches and technical changes to support the organization setting up necessary supplier capacities, perform negotiations and derive purchasing strategies. Mandatory Elements
* Ensure the analysis of volume development per part number based on current systems and ongoing strategic changes;
* Assure correct raw material demands at suppliers;
* Match systems: Customer Delivery Plan & Vendor orders;
* Improve data quality for new launches; A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics);
* Good analytical skills;
* Advance communication skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.