Junior Software Developer Java
When it comes to web apps, people come to us. At SmartX, we are deploying and managing tens of nodes for delivering content everywhere in the world. The packman cloud at our profile speaks about how we’re working.
When it comes to setting up the backend, we come to you. Currently, we are fully rewriting some apps, while maintaining some others. You will get to create new valid code that gets actually used, mostly in Java, but you’ll have also the chance to fix bugs in old code.
What you should know: this is not an usual app. It has to face heavy traffic, live streaming, fast loading website.
What should count: we are not a big company, so you won’t find much overhead here, and you’ll be likely to spend more time writing code in a given day.
The most important: this is a place for people. Not a corporate, but an informal, chill, fun group, with a constant purpose: to use the best engineering methods and top-notch technologies to build amazing like what we’re doing.
This might be the place for you if:
- Deep knowledge of Java (JDK 8);
- Understanding of the tools used in development, like mvn, GIT or Dependency Injection (not specifically these ones);
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and web technologies.
- Experience in programming or equivalent combination of education and experience in software development;
- Friendly and reliable personality.
- Benefits and professional development according to each individual’s needs;
- Cozy workplace located within walking distance of many delicious restaurants and cafés; in the days this doesn’t work for you, our office kitchen is always fully stocked with both sweet and savory snacks and drinks!