Junior QA Tester
Wirtek is a Denmark-based software development center with business operations in Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest, having strong competencies in software solutions development and telecom product testing requiring a high level of technical expertise in knowledge-intensive fields. Home of the Wirtek Vikings.Cerinte
What you’ll need to be successful:
• Knowledge of testing methodology;
• Experience with bug reporting tools.
• You will have international exposure, so you should be comfortable in English (spoken and written).
• We expect you to be a real team player, flexible and highly responsible.
• Patience, close attention to detail and analytical skills are highly appreciated as well.
• Exposure to different test strategies;
• You have a business oriented mindset
• You are detail-oriented and organized.
• UI test framework tool (Selenium or similar)
• Various manual test tools
• Write clear, concise, well investigated defect reports
• Execute manual test cases as assigned
• Review and validate existing defect reports
• Update test steps for cases when appropriate
• Write manual test cases based on written and/or verbal requirements
• Other tasks as assigned
We'll hook you up with:
Career development with focus on technical and personal growth
A flexible schedule
Very good benefits package