Economist for External Accounting(General Ledger) with English for SXDE
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload;
- Very good IT-skills (MS Office (especially Excel), SAP;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Promoting the company’s image;
- Positive attitude;
- Understanding and complying with the work procedures;
- Ability to constantly improve performance;
- Willingness to travel;
- Intercultural competence;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Upload and signature for payments in Electronic Banking
- Capital movements postings
- Book closing
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Journal entries posting
- Various accrual computation and postings
- Performing month end reconciliations
- Provisions for risks and contingencies
- Carry-forward procedures at year end
- Capitalization, depreciation, retirement for fixed assets
- VAT report
- External audit report etc.
- Maintain relationship with the customer
- Preparing and presenting specific reports, in accordance with management instructions
- Providing support to the Head of SSC Accounting, to other SSC departments whenever needed and to other customers’ employees within the frame of Service Level Agreement