HR Compensation and Benefits Specialist TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around EUR44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
* Develop competitive compensation and benefit policy aligned to our company's strategy and business goals;
* Participate at salary market surveys and concludes the results, to support the decision making process;
* Sets pay ranges for various job types, review internal salary matrix;
* Assist with pay setting;
* Apply performance bonus system, make recommendations for improvements. Assure data preparing for payment;
* Prepare the compensation and benefits annual budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget;
* Job evaluation under the domestic system of classification; updating / upgrading positions in salary matrix, correct salary according to reorganize or change the organizational structure, support for preparing the job description;
* Employee benefits administration and management;
* Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation;
* Assess employees needs by conducting organizational surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees;
* Reports and analysis;
* Bachelor's in business administration / Master's Degree;
* Bachelor's degree in Economics/ Finance/ Research/ Computer Science or any related studies.
* Experience in Rewards function and experience in Human Resources preferably HR Business Partnering and/or related function like Finance
* Project Management / Implementation experience on areas of Rewards, or HR strategies, HR systems/processes, within country and/or region and/or Global
* Good understanding of the taxation and fiscal procedures/laws
* Deep understanding and analysis of salary surveys and salary market
* English advanced level
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.