Junior Technical Writer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Finastra active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Technical Writer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Cerinte
- Knowledge of documentation process, including writing, editing, graphics, production, help authoring and information design
- 0-3 years of technical writing or equivalent experience writing customer-facing software documentation
- Knowledge of R, and any other scripting language (bash, python, perl) is a plus
- Experience documenting APIs and/or financial concepts is a plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and has the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to describe and communicate a process, system and/or product in an organized professional document
- Willingness and desire to grow and develop in a fast-paced, exciting environment
We have a position available for a Junior Technical Writer who wants to join our team in Bucharest. The position to fulfill is in the FusionFabric.cloud business unit, which is in charge of delivering the cloud-based, open and collaborative development and run-time solution. Sepcifically, you will take part in supporting the platform value proposals, including but not restricted to FusionCreator (AppBuilder, FMB).
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Work with development teams, product managers and business centers to develop, write and maintain end-user, system administration and/or developer documentation, including API documentation
- Work with other writers to develop and maintain technical guides, tutorials and release notes
- Learn the product functionality through interviews with subject matter experts, personal use and experimentation
- Responsible for designing and writing installation and configuration documentation for our product implementations, as well as editing and maintaining existing documentation with an emphasis on customer-focused deployment and operations content
- Be part of the evangelization of our documentation framework to grow its adoption within/outside the BU