Senior .NET Developer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• You have a very good knowledge of .Net Core, C#, ASP.NET, SQL, and REST interface Technology;
• You’re familiar with DevOps technologies and Methods;
• Ideally, you already have experience in cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure;
• You’re a devotee of agile methods and you’ve already worked with agile frameworks (scrum, LeSS, and so on);
• You want to develop your skills further, in other words, even if you’re not familiar with a technology or method, you’ll quickly get to know it and use it in practice successfully;
• Computer science degree or equivalent qualification;
• Proven team player with flexible attitude towards work;
• High level of initiative;
• DB knowledge is mandatory.
• Very good command of English language and/ or German is desirable but not mandatory.
• Development, maintenance and modernization of our software Conceptual design and development of new software;
• Implementation of business requirements of the departments/customers;
• Quality control of the developed applications;
• Quick learner (domain related topics in real estate);
• Undertaking of own projects;
• Being an active member of an international team - Occasional on site activities in Germany;
• Constantly keeping up with the latest technologies and trends.