Compliance Officer - Financial Security
Jubiter is a leading global professional digital wallet and exchange platform. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills, Jubiter works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their investments. The Jubiter platform offers best-in-class security measures, with two-factor authentication, login guard, and identity protection.Requirements
We are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to support the implementation and maintenance of the firm’s risk management policy ensuring the firm is compliant with the anti-money laundering regulations, data protection legislation and other regulatory requirements.
You will be workig for a financial company regulated by the financial authority conduct in the United Kingdom and must comply with local as well as european regulation in terms of AML and KYC.
• Minimum 2-year experience in a similar position
• Native or near nativ English speaker
• Graduate of higher education University degree, preferable financial studies
• PC skills (Proficiency in Microsoft, Windows)
• Knowledge of legislation in the field of financial security
• Experience in analysis and reporting
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities simultaneously
• Analysis and synthesis capacity
• Manages money-laundering risk, terrorist financing and international sanctions for clients and intermediaries
• Carries out activities to prevent and combat money laundering and terrorist financing, and to apply the international sanctions regime by monitoring alerts and validating analyzes conducted by operational departments
• Manages and monitors customer knowledge to comply with legal and group requirements in the field of financial security
• Provides support to the entity in defining customer knowledge rules and ensures compliance with financial regulatory requirements
• Monitor “Know your customer” projects and financial security remediation projects, in collaboration with the line of business and the territorial compliance teams, if applicable
• Review of policies and procedures and training to ensure they are up to date and compliant with regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for developing a culture of compliance at the entity level in terms of financial security and customer knowledge, following the following principles: independence, expertise, accountability, communication with business teams
• Updating training material to ensure it is compliant with legislation and working with the compliance team to deliver training in a way which minimises time away from work.
Attractive salary package
Flexible work time
A place where you can express your opinions and improve your knowledge base daily
Great working environment