Games Product Owner
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• At least 2 years of experience as an Agile Product Owner, Agile Coach or Scrum Master with software development teams;
• Understanding of software development process;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Ability to work with both established and newly formed teams, challenging and supporting them to continuously improve;
• Good ability to work remotely;
• Good record of driving and creating the product concepts and building outstanding solid solutions together with your teams;
• Able to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
• Great communication and interpersonal skills;
• Degree level or higher education;
• Fluent English.
• Produce successful Live Casino products for mobile, tablet and desktop and other platforms in Agile environment;
• Compose detailed and clear written specifications for new products and features;
• Define and communicate product vision together with teams of Developers, Artists, Testers and other stakeholders;
• Work closely with Business Intelligence;
• Coordinate game production, setting daily, short-term and long-term goals and ensure production proceeds according to schedule;
• Resolve product development issues, prioritizing product features;
• Support the Marketing, Business development and Account Management departments in their efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met;
• Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance, employing focus group testing when necessary analyses trends in the gaming market and researching the market: products, customers, competitors, trends.