This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Recruitment Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS:
• You have university studies in Human Resources/Technical/Psychology or connected field;
• You are organized and structured;
• You have knowledge of MS Office;
• You are an enthusiastic team player;
• You have the capacity to communicate openly and clearly – in English;
• You are eager to learn more about recruitment.
As an intern for Kellogg GBS, you will embrace our culture of excellence, and you will play an active role in supporting the talent acquisition team with:
• Being in constant contact with recruiters for all European countries and be aware of the status of the recruitment processes in order to foresee requests for interviews;
• Engaging with candidates and managers and ensure the logistics of interviews is set-up in time and within the agreed conditions;
• Manage and answer employees and managers queries across European countries;
• Provide first level support to recruiters by assisting with screening of candidates
Together with us you will learn, grow, innovate and collaborate, by taking part in:
• Trainings and workshops;
• Shadowing on HR day to day activities;
• Hands on HR projects with direct impact on the company;
• Brainstorming and creative activities;
• Company events.