Junior Financial Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Lugera & Makler active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Financial Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
...enthusiastic and outstanding! ... helpful and present! ...young and smart!... ah, almost forgot:
This is in a nutshell the Lugera team in Romania.
A bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally!
We started with hope in our souls and a smile on our faces when many others were there, way ahead of us.
We managed to make our voice heard out loud and the warmth of our hearts touched each and every recruitment we accomplished... why? ...because we are caring people, driven by the power of
“WE CAN DO IT!”
And you know what? We continue this way! And Lugera Republic is whatever republic should be: smiles on every face, glamour on every "street", laughter and success in every "building"!
Everyone who applies for a Lugera job is officially a citizen of our republic!
For one of our clients, an international management consulting company, gaining the reputation of a trusted advisor and counselor to many of the most influential businesses and institutions in the world, in a wide variety of industries and functions, we are looking for a Junior Financial Support.
In order to get the job, you should have:
• Basic accounting / financial knowledge;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to analyze and synthesize;
• Good adaptation skills;
• Ability to work autonomously;
• English - medium -> upper intermediate
What would you do? Well, mostly you will be…
• Process log entries to ensure that all commercial transactions are recorded
• Refreshes revenue and payment accounts and reconciles
• Assists in reviewing expenditures communicate with colleagues about financial policy questions and tools
• Update the financial data in the database to ensure that the information is accurate and immediately available when needed
• Assist the senior accountant in preparing the monthly/yearly closures
• Prepares, updates, and analyzes monthly reports according to office needs
• Scans, archives and retains financial documents, respecting company procedures
• Assists in the day-to-day operations of the finance department
• Performs similar tasks as they are assigned or required