Candidate Journey Specialist
Teach for Romania este o organizație non-guvernamentală, parte din rețeaua globală Teach for All, care caută și pregătește oameni valoroși, cu sau fără experiență anterioară de predare, pentru a deveni profesori în învățământul de stat, pentru copiii din medii vulnerabile.
Pentru un tânăr în România de astăzi, educația, cunoștințele pe care le dobândește și mediul în care crește sunt cruciale pentru oportunitățile la care are acces mai departe.
Calitatea educației pe care acesta o primește până la vârsta de 15 ani este determinantă pentru parcursul său ulterior în viață.
We are looking for someone with:
• Interest for the domain of education;
• Ability to communicate and interact with different stakeholders;
• Great social skills, influencing skills & public speaking skills;
• Self awareness & self improvement drive;
• Good organizing skills;
• The capacity to work autonomously;
• Critical, creative and solution oriented thinking;
• Ability to build relationships;
• Ability to work with databases and analyze data.
• How to use Microsoft Office;
• English, at an advanced level.
It would be a plus if you also have:
• Knowledge of the NGOs market;
• Event management skills;
• Knowledge of Salesforce;
• Competencies in candidate selection;
• Recruitment skills;
• Interviewing skills;
• Proven experience of partnerships management.
Experience required for this role:
• Experience in a leadership role in an NGO OR Work experience in recruitment/account management/partnerships management – 1 to 2 years.
Your role as Candidate Journey Specialist will be to support the full journey of the Teach for Romania program candidates, from recruitment to selection & onboarding.
Based on your skills and experience, you can further contribute to our mission by taking ownership of a part of the attraction of candidates through offline channels of recruitment.
CANDIDATE JOURNEY (more than 70% of the role):
• Strategy implementation: Monitoring and implementing the strategy related to assisting the candidates through the journey;
• Cultivating relationships with candidates: Offering the most relevant information about Teach for Romania to all of our candidates and act as a point of contact for various inquiries;
• Onboarding: organzing the onboarding events for the accepted candidates (onboarding confference, community visits and others).
ATTRACTION (less than 30% of the role):
• Strategy implementation: Developing and implementing the recruitment strategy and various projects and events, in order to achieve the number of applicants needed for program, mostly through offline channels;
• Partnerships: Building relationships and keeping in touch with University officials, student leaders, faculty teachers, NGO representatives, etc.;
• Offline promotion: Looking for and participating to various events, in order to attract candidates, build a strong professional network and build brand awareness;
• Active recruitment: actively looking for the best suited candidates and recruit them as teachers in our program;
• Understanding the profile: visiting the communities and the teachers, in order to better understand what it takes to be successful in the program;
• Assessment Centre: occasionally participating in the evaluation of candidates.
• A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
• The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
• Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
• An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
• Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.