Mobile Release Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mobile Release Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
• Release management will put you in contact with several studios around the world. Your English must be fluent and you must have great communication skills both written and verbal.
• To handle the needs of your portfolio's day to day, you will need to have very good organizational skills.
• Prior knowledge of App Store (iTunes) Connect and the Google Play Console is a plus.
• Overall, you need to be able to adapt to new situations and interlocutors, be a quick learner, and know how to share your knowledge to the teams you work with.
• Last but not least, you will be in the heart of the mobile business, you will need to be up to date on the latest news and be capable to share key information with the rest of the company.
At Ubisoft Mobile we are bringing innovative experience, gameplay and business model to mobile players.
Ready for the challenge? Join our release management team where you will be an integral part of both our mobile studios and business HQ.
Available on the Appstore since 2009, Ubisoft Mobile’s games are developed by a team of 800 talents spread in a dozen studios all over the world. Thanks to the recent addition of Ketchapp and 1492 studios, our portfolio is one of the most diverse of the mobile landscape. Millions of players enjoy daily « South Park: Phone Destroyer », « Knife Hit » or the « Is it love? » Series.
As part of the Mobile Release Management team, you are responsible for publishing our games on Mobile Stores. You will be at the core of the mobile industry and it’s ever evolving ecosystem.
Within this position, you are a key contact all along your portfolio’s lifecycle: from taking care of the early steps of the technical setup to actually releasing the game to millions of players.
As a Mobile Release Specialist, you handle a portfolio of projects on the following topics.
• Be the point of contact for release topics on iOS, Google Play and other platforms, ensure that your management have the right level visibility before and after the roll-out.
• Follow planning delivered by your team leader and warn him if deliverables are delayed.
• When relevant, assess necessary adjustments, warn of potential delays and ensure that the key stakeholders are notified.
• Submit our games on major stores (iOS, Google Play…)
• Coordinate with other Release Team members, QC and dev teams for each update, gather the required greenlight before submission.
• Handle configuration: app declaration in the systems, configuration of project features (Achievements / Leaderboard / In-App purchases), etc.
• Upload the new builds and metadata on each backend.
• Provide support on stores back office and features.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.