Commercial Customer Support with Serbian/Croatian
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
-Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
-Fluent in Serbian/Croatian;
-Slovenian language would be an advantage;
-Previous experience in customer support or sales is desirable;
-Working electrical knowledge an advantage;
-Ability to multi task (logging queries while speaking with customers);
-PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs);
-Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential;
-Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
-Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team;
-Strong verbal and written communication skills are required;
-Flexible and having the ability to learn quickly;
-Previous CRM experience an advantage.
- Provide first level general support pre-sales and post-sales, telephone, mail, chat and electronic to customers and partners or assure a proper escalation to the first level technical support: price & availability, product selection, product substitution, answer question on catalog or on-line application, support on on-line self service tools
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, e-mails, chats, web based tickets and prioritizing customer's support needs
- Order Management: enter, change, manage requests related to orders in cooperation with country representatives
- Provide support to the customers for commercial and logistic returns product
- Provide support to the customers for solving the logistic and commercial complaints
- Proactive information communication
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details
- Actively create/modify knowledge database
- Collaborate with Marketing on new product launches
- Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies and applications
- Participate in the interaction center's continuous improvement process
- Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing regarding Product Quality Returns
Act as an entry point of contact and provide support to all Romanian customers greetings, Log Interaction, Identification of Customer. This will involve first call resolution for the majority of customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated to and followed up by the correct point of contact within the company. Queries will include but are not limited to the following:
- Post sales - product return (RMA) and escalation of technical queries outside our scope: order management, invoice, deliveries
- Pre sales - Price and availability, Catalogue selection support, troubleshooting, order entry, quotations, opportunity identification, e-commerce, knowledge management.