Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• Experience with PHP frameworks like Laravel;
• Testing your code with PHPUnit;
• Working with RESTFul controllers;
• The ability to consume RESTFul web services;
• Use PHP Data Objects (PDO) in conjunction with Prepared Statements.
• Experience with relational database management systems (MySQL);
• Awareness of security practices for web applications;
• The use of tools such as GIT, SSH Keys, Unix Command Line and Continuous Integration (CircleCI) are part of everyday life.
• Work in one of our cross-functional teams of developers, product managers and specialists;
• Consume back-end applications and services for the frontend of our applications;
• Apply code-creation best practices;
• Collaborate with experts from different disciplines and continuously shape with us a better digital product for all participants.
Nice to have skills
• Create API documentation with Swagger;
• Working with container services (Docker / Docker-Compose);
• Experience with the tools of the Amazon Web Services such. Security Groups, Autoscaler, Virtual Private Networks or EC2.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team (e.g. Senior Expert Network roles);
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.