Software Developer for Global Projects - QL TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around EUR44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
If you are an ingenious person and you like to create new software architectures and to define technical solutions, we're waiting for you to join our global development team! We're looking for a passionate software developer to help us with digitalization of global work flows inside our department network. We are preparing the basis of a Global Competence Center for software development and we would like to get in our team colleagues that like to start green projects. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Developers and Project Managers with the same goals. This role is supposed to be for a team player with a keen eye for quality details and problem-solving skills. If you have the passion to win and this sounds familiar to you, then let's meet and we'll offer you the freedom to act so that great things will happen!
* Act as a technical project lead for projects in focus for digitalization of our department on the global layer;
* Develop efficient source code for our needs based on end user specification;
* Bring to life the department needs and "translate" these in competitive and feasible software within time and cost constraints;
* Troubleshoot, provide technical solutions and improve for existing software;
* Analyze and study complex systems requirements;
* Prepare design documentation;
* Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections;
* Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization;
* Test and evaluate new technologies that can lead to success of our projects
* Identifying areas for modification in existing software/projects and subsequently developing these modifications;
* Work closely with other developers involved in the projects;
* Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure when business environment requires prioritization. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
* Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role;
* Experience with software design and development environment;
* Knowledge of ASP.NET and Angular would be preferable (C#, Java, Python, others, are in our focus);
* Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks, Oracle would be preferable;
* Ability and willingness to learn new languages and technologies;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Attention to details, quality and troubleshooting aptitude;
* Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies;
* Analytical mind;
* Ability to communicate complex technical procedures to other colleagues;
* Commercial and business awareness;
* Advanced English command;
* Proven experience as a technical project lead would be a plus.
*Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team; *Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits; *Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.); *Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area); *Stability; *International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities; *Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents; *Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.