QA Automation Engineer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Experience in development or test automation in an enterprise software development environment.
• Experience writing and maintaining software automation tests and scripts using Java and Selenium WebDriver.
• Develop and maintain test automation scripts to support functional aspects of the software.
• Experience with web service testing (REST or SOAP).
• Experience using testing frameworks (TestNG or JUnit).
• Experience in CI Environments (TeamCity or Jenkins).
• Experience using build systems (Gradle or Maven).
• Experience using source/version control tools (GIT).
• Experience writing SQL queries and interacting with SQL databases.
• Experience testing Web/Mobile application.
• Experience using test management tools and defect/task management tools (ex: Enterprise Tester / JIRA).
• Analyze software requirements, obtain clarifications where needed, acquire a complete and detailed understanding of the business logic.
• Write, update and execute test cases.
• Report, follow-up, confirm and close issues.
• Execute non-regression test.
• Plan and implement the full set of test automation activities: create, maintain and execute automated tests.
• Develop and extend in-house test automation frameworks
Nice to have:
• Experience using performance testing tools (ex: JMeter / Gatling).
• Experience using Linux.
• ISTQB Certification in Software Testing (Foundation Level).
• Manage and configure web-based applications deployed on Linux machines (CentOS).
You should be comfortable with the following work organization patterns:
• Have very good command of English language (both written and spoken).
• Have a proactive approach towards your work and processes.
• Adapt and adjust to change.
• An outgoing, “get things done”, positive attitude.