QA Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs QA Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Experience in development or test automation in an enterprise software development environment.
• Experience writing and maintaining software automation tests and scripts using Java and Selenium WebDriver.
• Develop and maintain test automation scripts to support functional aspects of the software.
• Experience with web service testing (REST or SOAP).
• Experience using testing frameworks (TestNG or JUnit).
• Experience in CI Environments (TeamCity or Jenkins).
• Experience using build systems (Gradle or Maven).
• Experience using source/version control tools (GIT).
• Experience writing SQL queries and interacting with SQL databases.
• Experience testing Web/Mobile application.
• Experience using test management tools and defect/task management tools (ex: Enterprise Tester / JIRA).
• Analyze software requirements, obtain clarifications where needed, acquire a complete and detailed understanding of the business logic.
• Write, update and execute test cases.
• Report, follow-up, confirm and close issues.
• Execute non-regression test.
• Plan and implement the full set of test automation activities: create, maintain and execute automated tests.
• Develop and extend in-house test automation frameworks
Nice to have:
• Experience using performance testing tools (ex: JMeter / Gatling).
• Experience using Linux.
• ISTQB Certification in Software Testing (Foundation Level).
• Manage and configure web-based applications deployed on Linux machines (CentOS).
You should be comfortable with the following work organization patterns:
• Have very good command of English language (both written and spoken).
• Have a proactive approach towards your work and processes.
• Adapt and adjust to change.
• An outgoing, “get things done”, positive attitude.