Automotive Diagnostic Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Expleo Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Automotive Diagnostic Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
- Technical university degree (Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering, Transports etc.);
- Advanced English;
- Ability to analyze and interpret test and diagnostic data (knowledge of automotive diagnostic systems would be a plus) ;
- ADAS knowledge would be an advantage;
- Willing to travel for the job;
- Driving licence.
- Analyzing and validating input data;
- Conceiving, coding, modifying, validating and documenting programs to implement on-vehicle tests specific to each system;
- Defining and executing validation plans for test programs;
- Validating the test programs;
- Analyzing the validation results in order to adapt, modify and optimize the test programs;
- Working with project deadlines following quality and productivity indicators;
- Anticipating risks and noticing the direct supervisor.
- Making vehicle diagnostics
- Finding solutions and creating reports / system integration / ECU flash and calibration