IT Business Analyst ESA
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Business Analyst ESA active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
IT Business Analyst ESA
Your mission :
ITIM (Innovation, Technology and IT Services) is the entity of the Societe Generale group that invents the information systems of the retail bank of tomorrow. Its main challenge is to design and deliver fast, easy-to-use IT solutions that are innovative, scalable and secure, inspired and designed with customers, while ensuring quality every day. 1200 IT talents (developers, architects, project managers, IS security experts) work hand in hand with the banking professions to meet this challenge in the service of customer satisfaction.
The Business Analyst is in charge of designing the container and the functional content of an IT solution on behalf of the Client Sponsor, offering the ex-ante vision of the application in its future state of completion and in its mode of operation. use after delivery.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Intervene on the different project phases: framing, analysis and design, functional validation, change management;
- Identify, analyze and translate user needs for information systems in the form of an IF scoping note;
- Define solutions and evaluate their impacts;
- Write the functional specifications on the basis of a validated expression of needs;
- Estimate the costs and delays of the projects on its perimeter, validate the charges and delay of the technical stages of the project;
- Help users prioritize and decide on tradeoffs based on risk and expected results;
- Keep functional documentation up to date;
- Identify, write and validate functional test cases;
- Interface with the prime contractor for functional specification issues.
A little about You:
- Diploma in Computer Science / Economic Informatics / Business or equivalent training;
- At least 3 years of experience as a MOA (Business Analyst, Business Analyst);
- Knowledge of French and Advanced English (read, write, speak) is required.
- Mainframe notions and knowledge Quality Center would be an advantage;
- Availability to deepen / understand the technical part of the applications.
We also value:
- Functional knowledge savings and insurance would be an advantage;
- Synthetic capacity and rigor, sense of customer service;
- Autonomy in the management of entrusted works;
- Team spirit.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.