Junior .NET Developer
Zitec is not your usual IT company. We're an awesome team, always looking for passionate people to join us on our continuous quest to create the best software engineering team out there.
To us, programming goes beyond just writing code lines. It's about understanding the end goal and getting involved in the projects we're working on. We strive to make a positive impact while looking for the next tool or process that will help us improve.
Since 2003 we have delivered more then 350 projects in 15 countries from 3 continents, covering specialties like research and development, cloud computing, mobile apps, online marketing and web design while using technologies and platforms such as: PHP, Zend Framework, Drupal, Magento, Symphony, Phalcon, .NET, Node.js, MySQL, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Google AdWords or Google Analytics. And this is just so you can get an idea about us.
Top 3 cool things we're known for:
ZiHack - our 24 hours inhouse hackathon (http://blog.zitec.com/)
Zitec HQ - one of the most fun and stylish office in Romania (http://makeit.software/)
White Rabbit - our own crafted beer (http://whiterabbit.beer/)
If you're interested in joining us, send us your CV!
Or simply pay us a visit at our HQ in one of the #makeitmusic nights if you just want to meet us and have a drink. Or two. :)
If your strength flows from the power of the .NET Framework you must apply for this job. The world needs more devs like you!
What you need for this role:
• Experience with C# (1-3 years of practice);
• .NET Framework: ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web API;
• Data access & storage: ADO.NET, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012+;
• Experience with Microsoft Azure solutions is a plus;
• Passion for best coding practices;
• Being responsible and proactive;
• Enthusiasm and willingness to progress within a technical environment;
• Good collaboration skills;
• Ability to express your thoughts in English (written or spoken);
• Nice to have: technical studies in Automatics, Electronics, Mathematics and Computer Science (student or graduate);
What you will do:
• Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex software solutions;
• Follow industry best practices;
• Understand client requirements & functional specifications;
• Research and implement new tools and technologies;
• Constantly improve the application architecture, performance and security;
• Collaborate with the project team members;
• Share technical knowledge with the team.