Garrett is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world’s leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Garrett serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
As our Senior SOX and Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of internal controls activities across P2I and FA cycles by ensuring proper planning, monitoring and coordination of SOX compliance work within multiple entities in Europe and Americas.
- Design business processes covering operations’ effectiveness, risk management and control management, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations;
- Conduct internal controls & SOX testing, make follow-up and implement corrective actions;
- Perform process risk assessment walkthroughs and design controls to mitigate identified risks;
- Work with our leadership team and staff on implementation, execution and compliance with entity level controls;
- Collect review and analyze data pertaining to information systems functions relative to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance;
- Analyze audit reports and define & track action items;
- Analyze processes and controls for different countries, identify discrepancies and suggest best practices;
- Analyze IT key control test results and track action items;
- Performs SOX self-assessment testing for all business processes including IT functions and entity level controls;
- Review work performed by other team members involved in compliance activities;
- Provide compliance related advice and guidance to other departments and entities, particularly where new projects/initiatives are being undertaken with a SOX impact (e.g. process changes, new products, system implementations);
- Responsible for keeping confidential the information, as per the internal policy, within the limits of the duties attached to their job.
- Informs the line manager of any departure/non-compliance identified in their work.
- Displays an ethical, decent, honest and fair behavior towards co-workers and in relations with the customers and the partners of the organization.
- Respects and correctly promotes the image of the company, the code of conduct and the commercial terms, and sets correct relations with both co-workers, as well as customers/partners.
- Responsible for the use of the available resources of the company only for the benefit of the company.
- Responsible for the correct management of the inventory of goods entrusted to them by the Company and the expense reports in connection with performance of the activity, in accordance with the internal procedures in force.
KEY SKILLS / MUST HAVE
- Competent computer skills;
- Have an excellent understanding of audit procedures & SOX Controls;
- Ability to manipulate enormous amounts of data and to compile detailed reports;
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations. Knowledge of Romanian GAAP, legal and tax requirements will be an added advantage;
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases;
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills;
- Team player with ability to foster relationships with various departments;
- Good communications skills with presentation experience.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Big 4 accounting firm and/or multinational company experience in Finance Departments, at least one as Senior Auditor;
- Language proficiency in English.