IP Integration Engineer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
o IP Networking working experience at least on professional level (CCNP, JNCIP)
o Datacenter and Security.
o Juniper and Cisco equipment knowledge.
o Ethernet, fiber and copper standards.
o Switching, vlans, link aggregation.
o Routing Protocols(internal and external)
o MPLS Services: IPSEC VPN, MPLS L3-VPN, MPLS L2-VPN, Inter-AS MPLS-VPN
o High Availability Features
o 2+ years of experience in engineering/operating networks
o 2+ years of hands-on experience on CLI of network elements from Cisco (ASR9k, ASR1k, NCS, Nexus, ASA) and
o Linux knowledge is a plus
o Advanced communication and documentation skills
o Good English speaker and communication skills
As main tasks you will face:
• Requirement engineering in cooperation with internal stakeholders and suppliers
• Hands on integration and configuration
• E2E IP connectivity solution design
• Design/Implement and Maintain security policies
• Coordination of configuration changes in production
• Documentation of the implemented solutions