Senior C# Developer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
-4-5 years of experience (senior profile);
-Experience with C#/.NET, ASP.NET;
You have experience with AngularJS 1.X, RESTful and WCF web services will be a plus
You are familiar with: Git, Unit Testing & Continuous Integration frameworks approach is appreciated (TeamCity, Sonar, NUnit);
You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
-Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team following TDD methodology;
-Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications, within agreed time scales, using code review practice and occasionally pair programming;
-Assure the corrective maintenance;
-Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
-Point out architecture or code issues, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
-Level 3 support on application in Production environment;
-Write technical specifications for an effective implementation;
-Acting as an adviser and mentor for other less experienced team members, if necessary.
We also value:
Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
You value the team work spirit and yet be autonomous;
Good command of English, both written and spoken.— French knowledge is an advantage;
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.