Design Engineer (Network Architect)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Design Engineer (Network Architect) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
- 3 - 5 years professional experience in engineering
- Knowledge of IT standards
- Agile, ITIL, ETOM and project management techniques (e.g. Prince2) knowledge
- Strong focus delivery of NFV/SDN solutions
- In-depth knowledge of data center infrastructure, cloud, virtualization architectures and operational processes
- Cloud computing architecture and design (IT & Telco)
- Telco OSS/ BSS Solutions
- Telco, Engineering, NVI, NFV, SDN, Virtual Infrastructure
- Responsible for the delivery lifecycle management of assigned solutions within Europe
- Coordinating suppliers, engage with peers and other stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of functionality quality in projects
- Develop the strategy for the subdomain and initiate projects and control initiatives.
- Manage the detailed budget and long-range planning and ensuring the timely delivery meeting or exceeding Capex targets.
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.