Informatica/ETL/DW (Senior) Developer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle
• Analytical mind – good experience in analyzing and documenting requirements is a plus
• Experience in data modeling and multitier architecture
• Experience in analyzing and validating large volumes of data from different systems
• A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed
• Informatica (ETL),
• Oracle (DB),
• Unix Operations and Scripting,
• Experience with batch processing, database query, data manipulation, optimization
• Experience in Business Objects enterprise Products (Universe Designer, Desktop Intelligence, Web Intelligence, Info View, CMS, CMC & CCM) and its deployment
• Active experience as analyst or lead in structured teams
• Experience working with/leading large development teams
Gather, document and analyze requirements for a project
Detail design of the solution including: architecture for BI tools and DB, functional and technical specification(flows, interfaces, transformations)
Implement BI solutions in specific apps and tools
• Develop and maintain Informatica/ETL mappings, sessions, workflows, etc
• Develop Mapplets, Reusable Transformations, Source and Target definitions, mappings using Informatica
• Create new and modify existing database structures to fit the Data Model
• Extract data from different databases and external source systems using ETL tool
• Analyze the sources, transform data, map the data and load the data into targets using Informatica Power Center Designer
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.