ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
- mid/ senior business intelligence analyst
- entry/mid level SQL for Oracle / PostgreSQL / MS SQL
· Previous experience in business requirements gathering process and system analysis
· Previous experience in data profiling and analysis
· Experience with logical design would be an advantage
· Ability to documentdefine interface specifications and reports specifications based on requirements
· Strong understanding of databases and Business Intelligence and their processes
· Ability to interpret and/or write system documentation and technical specifications
· Strong ability to write intermediate level SQL coding to help analyze data
· Proven history of successful problem solving with strong sense of ownership and urgency
· Autonomous and problem solving oriented. Gives multiple alternatives when asked to solve a problem
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Telecom industry experience is preferred
· User stories thinking/writing
· Professional attitude, excellent communication skills, ‘can do’ attitude, proactivity
Excellent English: verbal and writing
· Entry / Mid knowledge of reporting tools will be an advantage (Business Objects, Tableau)
• Strong communication and analytic skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts
• Understanding solution architecture and involvement in system design
• Open minded and able to adapt to frequent changes
• Team oriented willing to work in a fast paced, multinational environment
Organize solution testing with business usersOther info
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.