This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs BI Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
- mid/ senior business intelligence analyst
- entry/mid level SQL for Oracle / PostgreSQL / MS SQL
· Previous experience in business requirements gathering process and system analysis
· Previous experience in data profiling and analysis
· Experience with logical design would be an advantage
· Ability to documentdefine interface specifications and reports specifications based on requirements
· Strong understanding of databases and Business Intelligence and their processes
· Ability to interpret and/or write system documentation and technical specifications
· Strong ability to write intermediate level SQL coding to help analyze data
· Proven history of successful problem solving with strong sense of ownership and urgency
· Autonomous and problem solving oriented. Gives multiple alternatives when asked to solve a problem
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Telecom industry experience is preferred
· User stories thinking/writing
· Professional attitude, excellent communication skills, ‘can do’ attitude, proactivity
Excellent English: verbal and writing
· Entry / Mid knowledge of reporting tools will be an advantage (Business Objects, Tableau)
• Strong communication and analytic skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts
• Understanding solution architecture and involvement in system design
• Open minded and able to adapt to frequent changes
• Team oriented willing to work in a fast paced, multinational environment
Organize solution testing with business usersOther info
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.