This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs DWH/BI Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Good understanding and usage of SQL-PL/SQL in the context of data warehouse solutions - minimum 5 year experience developing in SQL-PL/SQL
• Experience in tuning complex DWH/BI (based on SQL-PL/SQL) environments as far as data volumes
• Experienced in ETL process design and data flows optimization
• Advanced technical knowledge of Oracle specific database structures (indices, partitions, data dictionary, explain plans…)
• Previous experience in usage of ETL (ODI/ INFORMATICA, TABLEAU)
• Knowledge of telecommunications industry data model would be an advantage
• Understanding of Tableau, Business Objects, Oracle Discoverer and Java it's a plus
• Previous data modelling experience would be an advantage
• IT(developer) background
• University degree
• Fluency in English
• Participate (design & development) in the extension of DWH and related business intelligence applications and data structures:
o Integration of new data sources
o Data marts implementation
o Metadata based solutions and tools
o Develop and enhance PL/SQL ETL data flows
o Integration of tools in the area of reporting & analytics
• Align with different development teams the interfaces and solutions defined
• Development, creation of the related functional and technical documentation
• Performance testing for the implemented solutions
• Mentoring and peer development for new team members
• Testing and validation of the applications for deployment and production
• Support operations teams in case there are issues identified in the production environment
• Act as an expert on different subject areas solution components depending on allocated responsibilities
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.