Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
Ubisoft is looking for an HR Trainee. You will have the opportunity to work in an international environment and to acquire professional experience.
• Bachelor degree in Psychology /Social Studies / Economics (graduate or in progress)
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and ability to learn to manage additional software applications
• Attention to details
• Ability to work as part of a team and inclination to work with people
• Good command of English (written and spoken)
• Able to meet deadlines
• Ability to prioritize and effective organizational skills
As part of the Compensation & Benefits HR team, offers support on the following:
• Assists and helps the team on various administrative HR tasks
• Answers employee questions/requests/complains
• Helps with the documents flow
• Keeps the employee personal files up-to-date
• Delivers any other required task within the role accountabilities
We have salaries to motivate you, performance bonus, medical services, meal tickets and free access to relaxing and fitness room.