Junior Application Administrator
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in BA role;
- Experience in development of projects of ERP, CRM, B2B;
- Experience in agricultural industry (desired);
- Technical support knowledge (basic break fix for the office ) - Basic SQL knowledge (desired).
Bachelor’s Degree in technology, business, or related field.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Other skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Availability to travel international;
- Ability to work in cross department team projects in a multi-cultural environment.
Support the EMEA Business Analysis function in:
- Guide business customers through business case development for new applications and functionality;
- Document business processes and update documentation if necessary;
- Manage the change requests based on the company methodology;
- Provide support to the business with their use of the different applications;
- Elaboration of functional design documents;
- Minimize application support work load;
- Manage the application portfolio;
- Work with users to understand business requirements, determine if there are solutions available or propose solutions to meet those requirements;
- Maximize the use of the existing reporting tool by creating, maintaining and enhancing reports;
- Create training material and train users on business processes;
- Support test cycle and facilitate User Acceptance;
- Manage and be responsible of own time management.
Support EMEA for helpdesk tasks:
- Offer support for office users for active directory management (reset passwords, unlock users etc);
- First hand support with office equipment, offer support for basic application questions or issues.