When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in finance, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals. We are currently seeking an Credit controller to join us in our office in Bucharest
What are we looking for?
A credit controller for our Finance department who:
- Is a self- motivated person, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment
- Is very organized and detail oriented
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills
- Has University degree in Economics
- Has Excellent English knowledge
- Has good command of MS Office package: Excel (High level), Outlook (High level), Word (Intermediate level)
What about your role?
Resolving specific issues regarding the standard receivables management process by performing mainly the following operations:
- follow-up the necessary steps during the receivables management process with clients and linking back to the engagement managers and partners when necessary
- drafting and addressing specific correspondence to debtors where the case, to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating re-payment plans
- reconciling client accounts
What do we offer?
- An enthusiastic team where you can boost your career- it’s not a cliché. We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and new professional qualifications. And believe us, you will never run out of things to learn.
- Working at KPMG is not only about balance sheets and numbers, but also about happy people and an internal culture that helps employees follow their passions through various activities and events. Are you a football fan? We have a football team! Are you into Pilates or bodyweight workouts? You can do that at the office. We also have numerous benefits to support your health; flexible working schedule and many more advantages