At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Knowledge of internet technologies (Java, JSON, SOAP/REST, Spring Framework, desired: OPC-UA, JSON-LD, BRM/BPM, Apache Camel, GIT);
- Sound knowledge of object oriented programming and testing in Java (incl. JUnit) and functional programming in script languages like Python;
- Applied knowledge in ETL Tooling, Software development environments;
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows. Workflow tools (Confluence, Jira);
- First experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop ecosystem, No SQL databases, MongoDB), RDMBS (Oracle, SQL Server, etc) is a plus;
- EN C1;
- Strong analytical ability and problem analysis techniques;
- Self-responsible way of working;
- Master in Computer Science, Applied Computer Science;
- 1-5 year experience in IT jobs (Software Development).
- Development of adapter for Connected Industry based on Industry 4.0 platform;
- Integrating required data sources, systems and devices based on current web-technologies and machine-to-machine communication protocols;
- Designing and developing complex data processing pipelines, including ETL and data ingestion systems dealing with unstructured and semistructured data;
- Integration and processing of data and event streams from our sensor and RFID solutions.