This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Knowledge of internet technologies (Java, JSON, SOAP/REST, Spring Framework, desired: OPC-UA, JSON-LD, BRM/BPM, Apache Camel, GIT);
- Sound knowledge of object oriented programming and testing in Java (incl. JUnit) and functional programming in script languages like Python;
- Applied knowledge in ETL Tooling, Software development environments;
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows. Workflow tools (Confluence, Jira);
- First experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop ecosystem, No SQL databases, MongoDB), RDMBS (Oracle, SQL Server, etc) is a plus;
- EN C1;
- Strong analytical ability and problem analysis techniques;
- Self-responsible way of working;
- Master in Computer Science, Applied Computer Science;
- 1-5 year experience in IT jobs (Software Development).
- Development of adapter for Connected Industry based on Industry 4.0 platform;
- Integrating required data sources, systems and devices based on current web-technologies and machine-to-machine communication protocols;
- Designing and developing complex data processing pipelines, including ETL and data ingestion systems dealing with unstructured and semistructured data;
- Integration and processing of data and event streams from our sensor and RFID solutions.