Internship position for System Testing - CVAM TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
Looking for a start in a future engineering career? We have the right position for you! During your internship for System Testing, you will be in contact with both hardware and software, and so, you will be challenged in new ways all the time. Your responsibilities will be to: * Perform and automate tests, and prepare reports according to the defined test process;
* Collaborate with the Project Test Manager, Project Manager, and Quality Engineer in the process of verifying the test results;
* Help in the development of testing software applications, and in setting up test environments;
* Help improve the test process. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Student in the 3rd or 4th year at a University in an Electrical Engineering field (Automation and Computers, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics), or fresh graduates;
* Basic usage of instrumentation for measurement and control (oscilloscopes, power supply units);
* Basic programming experience;
* English (at least at intermediate level).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team ;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits ;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.