Compliance Officer International Sanctions and Embargoes
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Compliance Officer International Sanctions and Embargoes active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Compliance Officer – International Sanctions and Embargoes
Analyse Level 2 international sanctions and embargoes alerts on transactions.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- The analysis of Level 2 alerts on the transactions of various countries, jurisdictions or poles of activity to ensure compliance with the international regulations in force and the Group Policy on sanctions and embargoes, namely:
- The analysis of operations with regard to the regulations framework and the Group Policy;
- Decision-making on transactions;
- Monitoring of the application of these decisions by the entities (including the follow-up of the accounting treatment);
- Participation in the improvement of the existing system and coordination with the existing team in Paris (sharing of good practices, harmonization of the analyses);
- Participation in other job missions when needed (coordination with the Management Support team, training, new products and processes, reporting, communication).
A little about You:
- Knowledge of different banking products and payment systems (SWIFT / SEPA)
- A very good level of French and English both written and oral
- Knowledge of European, French and US regulatory frameworks on embargos and international financial sanctions
- First experience - minimum 1 year - in one of the areas: Audit, Legal, Compliance, Banking Operations
We also value:
- Attention to detail and rigor
- Very good interpersonal skills to communicate about sensitive and difficult subjects with the Business Units and Service Units.
- Team spirit and desire to work in a collaborative environment being able to deliver expected results
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.