Control and Drives Engineer - Tire Division
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle's only link with the road. They transmit all forces onto the road. It is the tire technology that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time and stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
* Provides machine technical assistance in order to ensure their availability to set operating parameters;
* Ensures maintenance competence and advantageous cost for machinery in the area; (including preventive maintenance / predictive);
* Provides support in the acquisition of tools/accessories and their adaptation to specific needs;
* Ensures coordination of external service companies;
* Ensures the optimization of equipment;
* Proposes/ensures practical implementation of rationalization measures;
* Provides support in drafting the annual budget for the area in cost efficiency;
* Provides support in planning the area's annual investment program;
* Provides support in defining development and improvement measures for technicians
* Provides expert advice in the field of electrical engineering;
* Provides technical assistance for the machines outside the working hours - hotline, in rotation within the team.
* Electrical Engineering University degree (Electrotehnics mainly; Energetics or Automation);
* Previous work experience in engineering and maintenance, in a production environment ;
* Hands-on approach and willingness to spend 60% of the working time in the production area;
* PLC, Controls and drives knowledge (Step 7, Beckhoff);
* Intermediate English level;
* PC Skills: Microsoft Office, intermediate;
* Problem solving attitude and drive for results.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule and Work from Home;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.