Linux Infrastructure Support Engineer L2
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VON Consulting SRL active
View all jobs Linux Infrastructure Support Engineer L2 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Requirements
- Knowledge of command line Unix standard tools (Linux, Unix)
- Knowledge of SQL and database engines administration (MariaDB, Cassandra, Oracle, MySQL)
- Knowledge of shell scripting (bash, sh, ksh, awk)
- Advanced level of English
Nice to have:
- Networks: TCP/IP, HTTP, Telnet, SSH;
- Docker, Kubernetes, SaltStack, Nagios, Zabbix knowledge;
- Telecom protocols (GSM) are a strong plus;
- Programming knowledge in C/C++, Java, Python;
- Web applications knowledge (Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS application server).
- Responsible to answer customer requests and questions;
- Responsible to maintain company’s applications;
- Connects remotely to servers in order to gather necessary information, analyze and resolve incidents;
- Execute remote interventions and monitoring activities when necessary;
- Identify tasks requested by the customer that do not fit in the maintenance scope and initiate change requests accordingly;
- Maintains communication with customers and other Support Teams inside the organization;
- Visit customer sites to perform L2 support on site work if requested.