Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
- Background with ITIL processes and IT Governance best practices;
- Proven experience of managing a team of 3 or more people;
- Excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems, Desktop MS Office applications;
- Expertise with Active Directory infrastructure;
- Strong skills of Office 365 services: Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, Azure DS;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Cisco firewalls and routers, support and maintenance of routing, VPN services, DNS/DHCP services;
- Experience with ManageEngine ServiceDesk and supporting products (preferred);
- Familiarity with GDPR Compliance Guide;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of complex information and requirements;
- Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans.
- Lead and manage the internal IT team of 5 employees and offer support for offices in several countries (Romania, Ukraine, Malta, Gibraltar, Philippines);
- Support and improve services provided by IT to business and end-users;
- Be responsible for smooth and failure-free operations of in-scope IT services;
- Anticipate the needs and handle the purchases of any needed equipment;
- Be responsible for accurate asset management;
- Support and comply with IT Compliance requirements (based on ISO 27001);
- Run regular checks on network and data security;
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve and update software and systems;
- Develop and implement IT policies and best practice guides for the organisation;
- Oversee and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages;
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time;
- Manage IT staff and help with recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicate job expectations and appraise their performance.