Agent L2 Service Desk with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Agent L2 Service Desk with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
· German (C1 or above)
· English (B2 or above)
· Has at least 2 years of hands-on experience in an IT Helpdesk team
· Has resolved incidents while supporting an enterprise environment that included:
- Advanced operating systems knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (O365)
- Advanced networking skills (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP etc)
- Advanced Active Directory knowledge
- Advanced CRM knowledge
- Advanced Billing System knowledge
· Has used an IT Service Management tool (BMC Remedy or similar)
· Familiar with ITIL best practices and processes
· Ability to diagnose and resolve difficult technical issues
· Excellent communication skills
· Can-do attitude
· Operational understanding;
· Team working skills
· Risk management
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
· Serve as 2nd level support by providing resolution or dispatching accordingly where applicable when receiving incidents and service request, which could not be solved at first contact
· Assessing the business impact (define ticket severity) and driving incident resolution process (ticket ownership)
· Perform remote troubleshooting through thorough analysis and relevant questions
· Record actions taken and resolution provided in the relevant ticketing system
· Perform ticket follow-up according to the internal procedure
· Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
· Provide technical guidance to L1 agents
· Ensure fulfillment of the agreed Service Level Agreements/Key Performance Indicators
· Provide telephony, chat and ticketing support based on business requirements & workload (peaks)
· Contribute to knowledge management process by documenting newly elaborated solutions in order to make applicable the knowledge for the first level support
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
· Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
· Medical and dental services
· Life insurance
· Dedicated employee phone subscription
· Special discounts for gyms and retailers
· Annual Company Bonus
· Ongoing Education
· You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
· Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
· Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?