Senior Project Manager - Transformation Projects
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||peste 5 ani experienta|
Senior Project Manager – Transformation Projects
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for managing one or more complex projects from different Finance functions (Accounting, Regulatory reporting) that involve multiple stakeholders.
In the context of the SG Group transformation within the digital environment, a Senior Project Manager is required to work on transformation programs that would help the bank continue delivering excellence.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Collaborate with different departments from SSC FIN to scan opportunities for transformation;
- Understand business requirements and draft opportunity studies;
- Align with the organizational or strategic direction that affects project goals and objectives;
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria;
- Manage projects or programs that may involve multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Managing project risks that may impact multiple streams in the program;
- Understand the roles, needs and influence of different stakeholders and effective plan communications to provide appropriate and well-timed updates.
- Provide project analysis to facilitate senior stakeholder discussions and build a connection for negotiation;
- Define and report on project progress and achievement of project milestones, regularly updating key stakeholders on project status & escalating issues quickly;
- Coordinate project managers within the project towards achieving objectives if might be the case;
- Propose solutions for remediation programs as required by ECB or by internal/external auditors;
- Actively participate to lessons learned meetings post projects/programs.
A little about you:
- Economic academic background;
- 3-5 years in Big 4 – consultancy/advisory/financial services; exposure to banking processes, process reengineering, programs coordination, projects implementation; exposure to digital transformation;
- +10 years’ experience in finance – accounting/risk/banking/regulatory topics;
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt would be an advantage
- Exposure to team management would be an advantage;
We also value:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels;
- Assertive, structured, logical and analytical thinking;
- Sense of innovation and creativity;
- Strong motivation and problem solving attitude;
- Good oral and written expression in English, French would be an advantage.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 2 days/week.