Senior Internal Auditor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Garrett - Advancing Motion active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Internal Auditor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Garrett – Advancing Motion is a cutting-edge technology provider that enables vehicles to become safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly. We lead the development of innovative and differentiated solutions which empower the transportation industry to redefine and further advance motion.
We anticipate and enable solutions that help the auto industry meet the challenges of advancing motion, whatever the powertrain. Our highly-engineered portfolio is rooted in more than 60-years of pioneering turbocharging systems for gasoline and diesel, but today we go further. Our world-class technical solutions are helping to drive a new era in hybrid electrification and fuel-cell powertrains.
These innovations permit our customers to set new benchmarks in vehicle performance while addressing evolving fuel efficiency and exhaust emissions regulations. We’re also ready for the connected and autonomous vehicle era, with cybersecurity and prognostic software systems that create a secure and safe operating environment.
- Lead and execute strategic, financial, operational and compliance audits in key risk areas across the business.
- Prepare preliminary risk assessments, define audit scopes, conduct fieldwork identifying control weaknesses and non-compliance, discuss audit results with management, draft audit reports and perform the follow-up of Management corrective action plans on a regular basis.
- Oversee and lead any internal business resources and/or co-source resources.
- Perform Sarbanes Oxley control testing, draft reports and communicate results.
- Add value to auditees by sharing best practices and through constructive and solution-driven discussions.
- Support the Head of Internal Audit on various departmental tasks, compliance investigations, continuous improvement initiatives and management reporting.
- Regular communication and management of stakeholders including Senior Management and business process owners.
- Participation in developing the annual Risk Assessment and Audit Plan.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Degree in business administration or CPA with additional certifications such as CIA, or CISA.
- At least 6+ years of internal audit experience including in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient knowledge of SAP from the perspective of leveraging the system for setting up data analytics.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships/working relationships with all functional areas.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Bias for action-results oriented.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, promotes positive attitude.
- Comfortable adjusting to changes in work environment.
- Adept at prioritizing work and coordinating tasks simultaneously.
- Advanced understanding of GAAP.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, VISIO and PowerPoint