IT Project Manager Run projects
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Project Manager Run projects active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
The PM's mission is to lead, animate, coordinate and manage IT teams and their resources and to ensure the quality of the services of the apps and services by ensuring the optimization of costs.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Define and supervise projects while ensuring quality of service and security;
- Take ownership of the Repository data models (BCC base Clients / Contracts, Tariff / Products);
- Participate in the meetings of the domain (Project Committee, Maintenance Committee, Incident Monitoring Committee, etc.), Manage the relationship with Customers and Partners;
- Understand and challenge the needs of the profession, propose relevant solutions in response to needs;
- Ensuring the deliverables' responsibility for quality, performance, cost and timeliness;
- Coordinate and pilot the projects on which the Repositories team is facing other contributors;
- Functional Referent of the Repositories perimeter;
- Being involved in the evaluation process of the members of his team, manages the career of the employees;
- Ensure that the objectives of the team are met in their RUN activities:
- Creating charge plan, giving visibility on the ability to make the team;
- Assist the team in the process of load estimation of their tasks;
- Enforce delivery milestones, enforce budget and commitments man days.
A little about You:
- Diploma in Computer Sciences / Economic Informatics / Business or equivalent training;
- At least 3 years of experience as a PM (Project Manager, RPI);
- Functional knowledge of core banking functions would be an advantage, MS Office knowledge;
- Knowledge of the organization and internal processes of the retail bank would be an advantage
- Technical concepts (Mainframe, Cobol, Java, HTML, JSP, SQL, JCL) would be an advantage;
- Availability to deepen / understand the technical part of the applications;
- Knowledge of French and Advanced English (read, write, speak) is required.
We also value:
- Ability to adapt speech according to interlocutors, background MOA would be an advantage;
- Posting a responsible attitude in the general exercise of the mission;
- Appetite for the administrative part of a project / team / application domain;
- Synthetic capacity and rigor, sense of customer service, autonomy in the management of entrusted works.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy; Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance, private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.