Security Engineer - Level 2 (Data Loss Prevention)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Security Engineer - Level 2 (Data Loss Prevention) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Graduate / Post Graduate;
• 3 years experience in IT production;
• Good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
• Proven knowledge of Information Security topics - experience with Data Loss Prevention;
• Proven experience with Windows Server / Active directory / Network;
• SQL knowledge (on Oracle DB under Linux RedHat);
• Familiar with Windows 7 / 10;
• Ability to perform incident review (risk analysis, user activity, access anomalies and threat activity).
We also value:
• Preferably experience with Symantec (Endpoint / Network / Enforce);
• Certificate ITIL, change/incident management;
• Accustomed to work with agile methodologies;
• Knowledge of French language is a plus;
• Analytical Skills and attention to details;
• Team spirit;
You will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure and management of DLP (Data Loss Protection). The IT Security Hub team in Bucharest brings together all the technical and functional skills, being in charge in finding solutions to prevent the risk of sensitive data leakages for different cross boarder business lines of the company. As a member of our team your main responsibilities will be to:
• Provide and maintain DLP infrastructure, by using and adhering to the tools, processes and procedures;
• Installing and updating Symantec DLP solution (Enforce, Network Prevent/Monitor server, Endpoint);
• Apply industry and client security knowledge, policy, standards, practices to data loss prevention;
• Provide daily reporting and metrics – Weekly DLP health check;
• Resolve Incidents by investigating & troubleshooting root causes;
• Opening tickets with Symantec support and working with them to resolve it;
• Troubleshooting following user or system alerts (Symantec DLP, Windows and Network);
• DLP user accounts management; DLP licenses management;
• Script implementation in production environments;
• Create, review, maintain and update DLP documentation;
• Active participation in weekly follow-up meetings with the DLP team.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;