People Soft Support Analyst with French Level 2
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile People Soft Support Analyst with French Level 2 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
People Soft Support Analyst with French – Level 2
Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department (RESG).
As an editor and solution provider, the Business Solution Center includes also the big group projects and the transformation of the IT sector.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Provide L2 Techincal Support to internal clients
- Opening, monitoring and closing of tickets for each request received;
- Provides feedback to the client on the opening and closure of the request and if necessary processing time;
- Participates in production monitoring committees;
- Maintains up-to-date documentation, mailing lists and application contacts;
- Transfers cases to L3 if unable to solve incoming issues;
- Offers support to the team leaders/ team coordinators in implementing the action plans for improving service.
A little about you:
- Fluent in English and French;
- Intermediate Excel skills (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, pivot tables);
- Positive attitude and a cooperative person;
- Very good communication skills both written and oral;
- Work experience in support functions;
- Very good attention to details.
We also value :
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus;
- Previous experience working with People Soft;
- The ability to create and maintain good relationship with users and very good team spirit.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.