More than 13 years have passed from 2006, when our adventure begun. Our purpose was to become a reliable partner for businesses and organizations that aim to grow and architect their future within their industry and outside of it.
We are passionate innovators, with a taste for creativity, brave vision and out-of-the-box thinking. This is why we built partnership with some of the leader companies in Robotics, Automotive and Computer Science.
During the last years we developed our own product: MATT, the robot for automated QA testing. We are now living a wonderful adventure promoting MATT, sharing ideas and getting in touch with a diverse and enriching constellation of enterprises.
The quality of our work and the trustworthiness of our brand made us into who we are now: an organization composed of over 400 skilled, diverse, enthusiast and motivated people, with a variety of technological expertise, working in an inspiring and creative environment. We deliver innovative digital products and services, supporting our partners’ growth and consequentially growing ourselves.
People & Culture
At RINF TECH you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. Your voice is heard! We are a driven and inclusive team, whose purpose is to make our clients lives easier and their companies successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals: we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique. We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Detailed understanding of IT Enterprise Technology, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence and Statistics
• High standard read/write capabilities in English
• Experience in a multinational environment
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Thorough knowledge of Data Centre IT standards, processes and architecture with a focus on infrastructure configuration management
• Consolidated knowledge of the following areas:
• Windows/*nix/VMWare infrastructure architectures and system administration
• Enterprise Class Storage infrastructures including HDS or EMC DMX, SAN switches
• Database infrastructure architectures (Oracle, Sybase, MsSql)
• Structured knowledge and hands-on experience in statistics, data analysis, modelling, reporting and presentation
• Strong knowledge in BMC ADDM (Discovery) pattern development
• Strong understanding of ITIL
• Good understanding of SOX and Security regulations
• Define and maintain CMDB data model and discovery strategy:
• BMC Atrium Discovery & Dependency Mapping (Discovery) usage, administration and troubleshooting
• Design, develop and deploy solution based automation scripts for the tool and its related components
• Build and deploy bash/shell scripts in order to enhance the tool’s capability
• Download, test and apply tool’s version upgrades/patches
• Create/modify custom ADDM patterns and platform scripts in order to enhance the tool’s capability
• Assure proper integration with the build and change management processes to guarantee data completeness and accuracy.
• Analyse CMDB data, identifying gaps, errors or inconsistencies in the loaded information, monitor the availability and accuracy of the infrastructure discovery tool and the data flow into CMDB
• Develop, build and deliver standard and ad-hoc Configuration Management Dashboards and Reports in ADDM (Discovery), include defined CI details and integrate additional, relevant data sources.
• Ensure the continual improvement in Configuration Management CIs definition and relationship, data models, discovery and data analysis tools, in close collaboration with Technology Architecture and anticipating the evolution of the data centre standard solutions.
Some of the many benefits you will have:
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties