IT Helpdesk Technician
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
- Previous experience of 1 to 2 years in a similar role;
- Office 365 knowledge;
- Fluency in English.
- Maintain the IT Server room;
- Maintain and ensure that various processes are in accordance with the defined office's SLAs;
- Monitor the office equipment, set-ups and cabling;
- Install and configure the equipment for the new employees;
- Work closely with external engineers and technicians as part of a holistic support team;
- Write and draw excellent documentation and SOP’s under the guidance of the IT Manager;
- Assist in the purchase of needed Server room IT assets;
- Prepare technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions including actions, milestones, timelines and critical paths required for complete solutions;
- Attend to incidents on time and ensure that there are no SLA breaches;
- Monitor and maintain the employee's PCs and scanners;
- Collaborate with the Operation Managers and Floor Supervisors for encountered errors and act immediately in troubleshooting or replacement of equipment.