Operations Lead with English in Brasov (German nice to have)
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• 3+ of finance operations work experience is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Advanced knowledge in Reporting & Analytics.
• English advanced, German nice to have-highly appreciated
• Manages the work of more than one projects through others.
• Agrees on deliverables, budget, schedule, dependencies, service levels, operating team performance metrics and scope for a Client Service/Service Delivery Team.
• Assigns resources and is ultimately accountable to ensure their team or extended team creates deliverables on budget, schedule and with the appropriate quality.
• The job requires interfacing with Contract Service Management Leads, Project Managers and the Client Service/Service Delivery Team.
• Identify and manage issues and risks and act as an escalation point within the team
• Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc.)
• Develop and deliver quality and timely performance feedback, collecting input from all appropriate sources.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and performance bonuses.
• Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
• Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge.
• Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes.
• Possibility to practise your language skills with native speakers.
• Opportunity to work with top clients on large project.
• Dynamic, intercultural working environment.