Accounts Payable with German
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
-Work experience minimum 3 years, from which bookkeeping minimum 2 years;
- Deep understanding of the bookings and performance of accounting analysis for accounts payables;
- Microsoft Office tool knowledge, Excel very good;
- Foreign languages knowledge: German medium/advanced, English advanced;
- Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Allocate correct amounts to their corresponding accounts;
- Book and reconcile bank transactions;
- Book and reconcile provision for doubtful debts, perform its analysis;
- Conduct required internal controls and contribute to maintenance of an effective internal control framework around Accounts Payable, closing and financial reporting activities;
- Perform reconciliations;
- Perform analysis on unapplied cash;
- Maintain an accurate aging report;
- Prepare and maintain various reports;
- The required service levels for Accounts Payable processes / issues /requests;
- Ensure all requests (by all communication means including but not limiting to e-mail, phone, fax, letter) are received in a timely manner and response time is minimized;
- Ensure all requests are planned and handled properly;
- Update and make accessible documentation for the processes;
- Ensure the update and development of processes and procedures.