Plant Digital Platform Solution Manager - P&G Plant systems
Join the P&G IT Manufacturing Organization and manage plant systems for 100+ P&G plants that produce some of the world’s most popular brands, such as Head & Shoulders, Gillette, Always, Pampers, Ariel, Tide, etc. This is an exciting new global role providing amazing learning & growth opportunities.
External and on the job training & certification will be provided.
You will be working mainly with Plant Digital Platform (PDP). PDP is a state of the art, Thingworx technology based solution that integrates data from different plant systems into 1 common interface. The PTC Thingworx technology enables Industry of Things(IOT)/gathering sensor data from plant equipment to create fast and powerful applications.
The successful candidate will:
- Delight plant users through continuous improvement of dashboards/reports/analytics;
- Lead PDP solution deployment at P&G plants;
- Work on our Big Data/integration strategy in light of PDP;
- Lead a team of programmers delivering technical changes.
- Technical background- Computer Science/ Informatics/ Automation/ Electrical Engineering;
- IT vendor management;
- Java, HTML and CSS experience is a plus, but not mandatory;
- Manufacturing background would be a plus, but not mandatory;