We are looking for a Candidate Management Center Specialist to administrate the recruiting and hiring activities for our European countries we manage out from our Bucharest center (United Kingdom, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Latvia, Croatia, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Bulgari, Serbia, Romania, Greece). If you have a can-do attitude and are customer oriented, then at P&G you have the opportunity to develop a fruitful career. The job will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to process applicants to our P&G jobs in Taleo recruiting system and handle hiring process for the selected candidates;
- You will schedule interviews for candidates and our interviewers;
- You will handle candidate queries on emails, social media, phone;
- You will own day to day relationship with our internal partners related to any candidate queries
- You will update Taleo database to keep an accurate status for all open P&G jobs;
- You will be the single point of contact with selected candidates to sign the job offer and prepare all assets needed for their day 1
- You will run Taleo reports to track and present the status of P&G open jobs.
- Meaningful, impactful work from Day 1
- Training and support for continuous improvement;
- Work with one of the best recruitment systems;
- Work with people of different nationalities and cultural backgrounds in an environment of respect & inclusion;
- Develop yourself through professional training and on-the-job mentorship
- You are passionate about recruitment;
- You are autonomous and have a customer service attitude.
- You are a focused person with good organization skills